Chris and Andre tackle the latest news from around the globe in 10 minutes to help keep you up-to-date on what's happening, and also what's not. This week, they discuss:
- Man who paid $2.9m for NFT of Jack Dorsey's first tweet set to lose almost $2.9m (https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/apr/14/twitter-nft-jack-dorsey-sina-estavi)
- Donald Trump Jr. Thinks His News App Will “Disrupt” Google and Apple (Really) (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2022/03/donald-trump-jr-news-app-mxm)
- Bitbucket was down and Andre was frustrated by this (No link, just Andre's anger)
- The judge who tossed mask mandate misunderstood public health law, legal experts say (https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2022/04/19/1093641691/mask-mandate-judge-public-health-sanitation)
- 'Hypocrisy:' Tim Cook Scorches Zuck Over Metaverse Tax (https://gizmodo.com/apple-facebook-horizon-worlds-fees-fight-1848794749)
Have a story you want us to cover next week? Send it to us at email@example.com. And be sure to visit chrisandandreshow.com for more content!